10 Minute Valentine Garland

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Hi Everyone!

It's been two years since I posted my first blog entry on Valentines Day 2014, so it's my blogging anniversary! When I posted that first entry, I wasn't sure if anyone would ever follow along, but so many of you have and it's been great getting to know you.

Thanks so very much!!

You are all very important to me!!

To celebrate, I have a special discount offer available,  just for my blog friends, at my Etsy shop. I'll give you the details at the end of today's post, but first let's take a look at this quick Valentine project. It will fill your house with notions of  "LOVE!"


This project only takes about 10 minutes to make and is easy enough for young children to help out.
The supplies I used were:
- 1 sheet of scrapbook paper
- a regular hole punch
- a heart shaped punch (the hearts could be cut by hand)
- a heavy craft string or yarn


I punched out the hearts and then added two holes using a regular hole punch.


Then I simply threaded the string through the holes and Taa Daa! Done.


I draped the swag across the mantel and used my vintage mouth pieces from old band instruments as the anchors. Vintage glass, with a touch of red, adds a little extra pizzazz.


I thought it turned out really sweet!


Unbelievably easy!


Now, here is the special offer good at the Heart Rocks In My Pocket shop (link is located in sidebar). Simply enter the code: BLOGFRIENDS10 during checkout and a 10% discount will be applied to your total purchase cost. This offer expires on February 29 and is good on any total purchase over $10. If you know someone who shares our love of vintage, please feel free to pass this code along.


Here's a Heart Rock for you Pocket:
Dear friends, let us continue to love one another, for love come from God. 1 John 4:7

Wishing you God's Joy,
Elaine

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to hear from you. Please leave a message.