Yellow Schwinn

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Hi there!

I have the greatest find to share with you... a 1970's Yellow Schwinn.


I'm in love with this one! I've had it for a while, but I just now got new tires and tubes so that I can ride it.
I'm excited all over again!


I love that it has a twin basket on the back!


I love that it has a bell! It rings just like you would expect it to.


I love that it has an original 1976 license plate!


I love that it has a headlight that is powered by the tire rotation and it works!


I love that it's a Schwinn!


I love that it's yellow!


I love that it makes me feel like a kid!

Oh, to be a kid again... just for the day!

Here's a Heart Rock for your Pocket:
Jesus said, "Let the children come to me. Don't stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like these children." Matthew 19:14

Wishing you God's best,
Elaine


Join me over at:
From My Front Porch to Yours
Share Your Cup
Shabby Art Boutique
French Country Cottage
The Charm of Home
Nancherrow
Romantic Home
Thoughts from Alice
Found and Forged
Dwellings-Heart of Your Home
Inspiration Monday
The Scoop
Home Stories A to Z
Cozy Little House
Beyond the Picket Fence
Coastal Charm
DIY by Design
Ivy & Elephants
Savvy Southern Style
Work It Wednesday
Treasure Hunt Thursday
Share Your Cup
Feathered Nest Friday
Shabbilicious

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks awesome! How cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great find - I had a blue one just like this when I was a kid. I loved that bike and traveled to my grandma's house with it during the summer months and weekends. Thanks for bringing back some memories. What do you plan to do with it? Do they even make Schwinn bikes anymore?

    Carole West @ Garden Up Green

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful treasure! Takes me back to my childhood days when I road a Schwinn. Love the bell and the basket! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Please leave a message.