Scenes from the Country - No. 6

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Here's a picture taken on Hwy 1 in California this past May. It was a beautiful, sunny, cool day and the coast was gorgeous. The ocean was foggy and mysterious. It was my first trip to California, but I sure hope it won't be my last.


Here's a Heart Rock for your Pocket:
If God is for us, who can ever be against us? Romans 8:31

Wishing you God's best,
Elaine

Join me over at:
 A Glimpse of our Life
Still Saturday
Feathered Nest Friday
Shabbilicious
Fishtail Cottage 
Thoughts from Alice
The Scoop
Amaze Me Monday
Knick of Time
Cozy Little House

6 comments:

  1. I love the sea, and the California coast is a favorite place to vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reasons I'm a Mountain addict and a Rock addict is because the Word puts them into the pictures of our Lord. And, I'm also a sea lover...even though I can't see the sea or mountains easily now that I'm in Omaha. Being in the Washington, Oregon, and California areas for many years, and then in Africa where I could see pieces of these, too. But I'm able to have many lovely rocks in my yard from a variety of places in our nation and other places, and always think of my Lord. Always wonder what I'll see when I get to heaven. Can hardly wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has even imagined, what God has prepared for those who love Him. The best is yet to come! Thanks for visiting and leaving a note!
      Oh, I am a rock hound too!

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful scene and verse. Thank you for sharing it at the Vintage Inspiration Party.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Please leave a message.