Scenes from the Country - No. 1

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I'm beginning a new series today entitled Scenes from the Country, in which I'll share snapshots of the life around me, wherever that may be. 

This first photo was snapped in my backyard. I absolutely adore sunsets, as I've told you before and will probably tell you again. It's that point in the day when things begin to get still and quiet and all the stress and busyness starts to fade away. It reminds me that no matter how crazy life gets there is still order in the world. The sun still rises and sets regardless of my circumstances and God is still in control. It helps me regain perspective. I'm not the center of the universe and life doesn't revolve around me. It's not about me. Who knew? :-)


Here's a Heart Rock for your Pocket:
The Lord will give strength to His people; The Lord will bless His people with peace. Psalm 29:11

Wishing you God's best,
Elaine


Join me over at:
Thoughts from Alice
Rooted in Thyme

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to hear from you. Please leave a message.