Bunnies, Eggs & Nests

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

There are signs of Easter popping up all around my house. This handsome little bunny is reminding my visitors that "Easter is on it's way." 
Painting the holder for the Scrabble letters with chalkboard paint really helps the letters show up. I love using these because they're so versatile. Everyday can be a new word.
Outside this Easter bunny is keeping an eye on my herb garden...
 ...while this terracotta bunny watches over my flowerbeds. He's soaking up some sunshine and really happy Spring is arriving.
Just outside my front door, Easter eggs are showing up in my bird nests. There is one tucked inside this nest built of hay...
...and another hidden in this nest held together with mud.
All around us are signs of Easter, little hidden treasures waiting to be found if we will only look.

Here's a Heart Rock for your Pocket:


I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord... Isaiah 45:3

Wishing you God's best,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to hear from you. Please leave a message.